Organism of Institutional Control
The body of institutional Control (OCI) is the body which is part of the national system of Control, implement the Government Control in the State, according to its annual plans and in accordance with the provisions of the organic law of the national system of Control and the General Comptroller of the Republic in the current regulations. The OIC Chief is appointed by the General Comptroller of the Republic and depends on functional and administratively this.
The main functions of the Court of audit institutional son:
- Internal control over the acts and operations of the Ministry, on the basis of guidelines and compliance with the annual Plan Control, in harmony with the rules issued by the national system of Control.
- Carry out audits to States financial and budget of the Ministry of culture.
- Run the actions and activities of control to the acts and operations of the Ministry which has the General Comptroller of the Republic, as well as which are required by the Minister and bearing character of unscheduled.
- Preventive control in order to optimize the supervision and improvement of the processes, practices and tools of internal control, while it generates prejudgment or opinion that compromise the exercise of its function, using the rear internal control.
- Send reports the General Comptroller of the Republic and the Minister as appropriate, in accordance with the provisions on the subject.
- Act ex officio, when in acts and operations warn is prima facie evidence of illegality, ommission or nonperformance, informing the Minister take corrective measures.
- Receive, respond, guide and lead accordingly, allegations that officials and public servants and citizens, acts and operations of the Ministry, giving him the procedure that corresponds to your merit and documentation respective supporting, according to directives issued by the Comptroller General of the Republic.
- Formulate, implement and evaluate the annual Control Plan approved by the Comptroller General of the Republic, according to the guidelines and provisions.
- Support to the committees designated by the General Comptroller of the Republic for the implementation of the actions of control at the Ministry.